We are here for you! Please read our latest information about COVID-19.
We hope this letter finds you and your family doing well and in good health. We have missed you and can not wait to see your beautiful smiles again. Our community has been through a lot recently, and we are looking forward to getting back to some sense of normalcy, or at least what will be the “new normal” for the time being. While many things may have changed since your last visit, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your family’s safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority of our practice, and we take pride in going above and beyond the minimum requirements set by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, our office has made some changes to ensure your child continues to experience the safe and exceptional care that you are accustomed to. Here are a few things that we are doing to keep our families safe:
- You will be asked pre-screening questions for COVID-19 before scheduling your child’s appointment.
- We are implementing a curbside check-in/check-out process. Upon arrival, please park in one of the designated parking spots for our office. Once you inform us of your arrival by responding to the text message you received, we will greet you at your vehicle and escort your child into the building. For your safety, we are making every effort to minimize crowds and exercise social distancing. As a result, we are closing our waiting room.
- For those of you with children that are not of school-age, only one parent/guardian may accompany the child into the office. All other family members, including siblings without an appointment, should remain at home or wait in the car.
- We are scheduling fewer patients to allow for proper social distancing.
- We will take temperature readings on everyone entering the office with a contactless thermometer.
- All of our team members will also be screened for temperatures upon arrival, at lunchtime, and before leaving at the end of the day.
- Contactless payment options and consent forms are available via text message.
- In addition, you may notice that some of our team members will be wearing additional personal protective items. We may look different, but rest assured, we are still smiling underneath our masks!
It is worth noting that we understand this is an exceedingly difficult time for everyone. There is no way we could have foreseen the need to purchase additional sanitation equipment and PPE. However, we believe it would not be fair to pass this fee on to you. Therefore, you will NOT have a separate PPE charge at any of your appointments. We are honored to serve your family, and we are all in this together!
If you have any questions about the new processes we have put in place, we are more than happy to help. And as always, we are very appreciative of any new patients you refer to us. We will provide them with the same exceptional pediatric dental care your family has come to expect from us.
Your Team at Burleson Pediatric Dentistry