Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a parent, you want to make the best decision when it comes to your child’s dental health, so it is natural to have a lot of questions. Here you will find some of the most common questions we receive from parents.
If you do not see your question listed here, please contact our Burleson, TX dental office. You can call us or send us an email through our contact page. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Why should my child see a pediatric dentist instead of a family dentist?
- What can I do to help prevent my child from getting cavities?
- What sets you apart from other dental offices?
- Why are baby teeth so important? Don't they fall out?
- What age should I first bring my child to the dentist?
- What can I do to prepare my child for their first dental appointment?